That’s it, that’s the entire game
it even says aw in the title you know it’s cute as fuck buy this game ok
Bayohne on the Developers’ Blog:
Greetings, everyone! Bayohne here again with a tantalizing tease for two point one! (That’s patch 2.1, but I really just wanted to keep the alliteration going, even if only briefly…)
I was on the development server yesterday, as I often am, and I noticed that there were some new characters moving around that I hadn’t seen before. It turns out that these weren’t new NPCs, but actually Project Manager M trying out some of the new hairstyles debuting alongside the barber shop!
A Realm Reborn smartphone fan kit #5 + previous fan kits
Smartphone fan kit #5 has arrived, this time bringing A Realm Reborn ringtones on your smartphone. Click here to download them, along with the previous fan kits items (wallpapers, Twitter icons, etc.)!
I bet Raubahn and the Sultana shared a really cute high-five when they found out the Flames had the highest percentage of recruits
Also listening to the cutscenes in Japanese has let me in further on Thancred’s character a bit.
Like the fact that in one of them, he says “Watashi— tch— ore wa …” The pronoun switch is interesting.
Specifically because watashi is more gender neutral and tends to be formal, and when used in informal contexts like he did, it’s more a sign of viewing yourself as equal to the person you’re talking to. Whereas ore is a bit more male and tends to carry an air of superiority over who you’re talking to, like if they’re younger or less authoritative, or at least confidence in oneself.
To me, it calls back to that ramble I did about Thancred being very unsure of himself and overcompensating for it.
This is so interesting! You’re right, it really does show a lot of insight into his character.
Let’s all just appreciate that Momodi’s reaction to mysterious strangers is to light a fucking sparkler in their face.
Momodi is my forever favorite.
The youths of Ala Mhigo have composed a plot to rob the Amalj’aa of their crystals in an attempt to summon the god of destruction.
None of them see any possible way that this could end poorly.
Eorzea Database now live!
The long-awaited Eorzea Database is now live on the Lodestone! Boasting useful information on items, quests, NPCs, and achievements as seen in the Libra Eorzea app, the database is a veritable compendium of knowledge for adventurers.
The database can be accessed via the Play Guide section of the Lodestone.
* The ability to post comments and images to database entries will be implemented at a later date. A separate announcement will be made at that time.
Greetings! As we mentioned recently, we will be performing a hot fix next week where we will be performing adjustments and addressing various things. While the specific details will be announced separately, I would like to give you an overview of what will be done ahead of time.
* The maintenance is scheduled to take place on Oct. 14, 2013 from 8:00 p.m. (PDT) / Oct. 15, 2013 from 3:00 (GMT). See the following for more details: NA / EU
- Changes will be made to the way equipment is bound.
- Introducing additional servers and enhancements to act as a countermeasure against the congestion to enter “Amdapor Keep.”
- The difficulty for level 50 dungeons will be adjusted.
- The number of areas where you can acquire Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy and Mythology will be increased as well as the amount you can acquire.
- Implementation of a population cap for each field (the population cap is planned to be introduced separately).
- Adjustments to the spawn rate of monsters that drop diremite web and additional locations where Karakul can be found.
- The amount of experience points that can be acquired on botanist and miner, as well the experience points that can be acquired from their fieldcraft leves, will be increased.
- User interface elements related to materia and target information will be adjusted.
In addition to the above adjustments we will also be fixing a number of bugs.
Probably my favourite battle music (the main battle music from Final Fantasy II, remixed!) in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.